***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 24, 2008

THREE Challenges in One!!!

I saw today's Inspiration Challenge over on SCS and couldn't resist making something with it. I had plans to stamp only one card today, and I didn't even do the one I wanted because this challenge was irresistible!!! Here is the link to IC129. BUT, don't stop there, I also incorporated this weeks Sketch Challenge (SC177) which you can see here, and also the Limited Supplies Challenge (LSC169) which you can see here. Above are pictures first of the Inspiration Challenge photo I used and then of the sketch. I felt like there was a hint of a color similar to Blue Bayou in the material that's sitting directly on top of the brown checkered one. As for the Limited Supply Challenge, I'll just tell you that it was to NOT use hardware and instead to use a stamped image in its place. I LOVE this card, sorry, but I do!! :) I really enjoy using glitter in different ways, and this time I added it to some Crystal Effecs for a glossy, sparkly, shimmer.  If you know me, you know I LOVE glitter!!!   This card was very difficult to photograph but I think I did a decent job without a photo tent (on my wish-list!!!) of getting the little sprinkles of glitter to show through the shine of the CE. 


In order to see the "Schumacher" picture larger, for some reason clicking on the picture doesn't work so you'll have to click here. Let me know what you think!!!


Stamps: Always






Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White CS, Blue Bayou Textured CS

Ink: Old Olive, Blue Bayou, and Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 1/2" circle hole punch, 1/4" circle hole punch, Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, sponges (for shading in the heart), dimensionals


PS - Don't forget to vote in my poll on the right!! You can leave your "other" comment here, or on any post - I'll see it.


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty, and I loved this sketch challenge too, there's a card on my blog using it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!jillmacd.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! So glad you visited my blog so that I could follow you back. You do such nice work! I'll be back to visit again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)