***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 14, 2008

Mojo Monday Week #37 Layout

Hi there! Today's card uses my Kitchen Sink Stamps (in my sidebar) Daisy stamp set again. I think this is the prettiest flower stamp set I've ever seen! This card was made based on Julee's layout for her Weekly card sketch challenge. Click here to see her post about it. To the left is the layout I was supposed to use and below is my card and the recipe. I wish that I had had some of my word stamps here with me. I would have rather been able to put words where my 3 brads/ribbon are. Oh well, in July I'll be so happy to be reunited with all of my stamping stuff!!! :) I thought I was pretty clever, too, with the sentiment on this card. If you own this set, you'll know that that is not one of the included sentiments in the set. At least, it's not included in this form!! I took 3 different stamps and used my markers on the words I wanted and came up with "For a friend" - cool, huh?!?!? That's the beauty of clear stamps. I only used my stamp-a-ma-jig to make totally sure they were exactly straight because I'm a little OCD like that ;)


Stamps: KSS Daisy (I pieced together the sentiment from 3 of the sentiment stamps in the set)

Paper: Whisper White, Summer Sun, and Chocolate Chip CS, Summer Picnic DSP

Ink: Summer Sun, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig (to create my sentiment), Aged Copper HPH, Chocolate Chip Poly-Twill ribbon, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon




4 comments:

  1. I think you have this KSS thing down to a science, Marie!!! Very pretty.Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - great layout for the beautiful daisy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie - I brad in three as well, I can't seem to bust out of that and I put ribbon on everything I can. I love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julee T. (Shadowcatcher)May 18, 2008, 11:10:00 PM

    This is just lovely. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)