***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 12, 2008

Kitchen Sink Stamps

Let me just say that I LOVE so many of the Kitchen Sink stamps. I had a hard time choosing my first set. All of her 3-step stamping sets are gorgeous and the design team that Maria has has made some stunning projects with them. I don't usually invest much $$ into non-SU! items or stamps simply because I can hardly justify being a demo anymore with the way my business has slowed down in the last year, so spending with another company just isn't good business sense if I have to meet my own quotas. With that said, I couldn't wait any longer. Several months ago I wrote to Maria just to let her know how gorgeous her stamps were and I told her I hoped to add some of them to my collection soon, and soon has finally come! I got the 3-Step "Daisy" set because I love daisies and sunflowers. I ordered on Saturday and they came TODAY!!!! That's what I wanted to rave about, is the quick shipping. I couldn't believe it when I found them in my mailbox today. So, hopefully I'll get some ink time soon and I will be able to post more than one card a month and I'll use my new stamps!!! ;) Check out Kitchen Sink stamps if you haven't already by clicking here, or on the link to the right in my sidebar. Take care!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I can't wait to see what you create with your KSS. I had all I could do to NOT order when she had this sale. I have admired these stamps from the beginning, but can't justify spending the money right now, so I just have to live thru everyone else's creations. Have fun and I am so happy that you got that set. I know whatever you make will be beautiful.Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Maria the best?! The stamps always get to me - from LA to Maine in about 2-3 days - LOVE it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)