***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 13, 2008

Camera Problems

I have to send my new camera off for some work, so I'll have to spread my posts pretty thin to make the few cards I've stamped last that long. Probably 2 weeks or so. BUT, I do have cards to share with you. Here's an extra one for today 'cause I want to put it on SCS for the Color Challenge. Check ou CC166 when you get a chance. It's a fun one!



Here's my card (I actually made 3, but you'll have to wait to see them, he he he):



Stamps: Rough Edges Alphabet
Paper: Soft Sky, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White CS, Soft Sky Prints DSP
Ink: Ruby Red
Accessories: Sticky Cuts letters, Flower Fusion flower, Ruby Red brad, glitter from SU! glitter pack, silver brads, piercing tool and dimensionals


PS - I have to tell you a secret. I did not want that layer with the rest of "friend" on it to be there. Originally, it was supposed to have the "riend" stamped directly on the whisper white under where that layer is, BUT, stupid me cut out the "b" instead of the "d" and didn't notice until I saw that I had stamped Frienb. STINK!! I hate it when that happens!! I definitely think it would have looked better the first way - I don't like how there's two horizontal lines of Pumpkin like there is now. Oh well....

3 comments:

  1. Laura (scrapnextras)May 13, 2008, 9:57:00 AM

    Awesome card! LOVE that sparkly letter, and this CC rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Stampin' SoldierMay 13, 2008, 2:59:00 PM

    I absolutely LOVE that runners site you sent me. I'm going to be surfing it all day at work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That extra layer looks like it belongs there - I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)