***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 19, 2008

SWAP Card - CC166

So, I used CC166 from Splitcoast (Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie and Ruby Red) to make this swap card. I hope the recipients like it. I had fun making it - it took a while and it's all I got done today. I went to the gym this morning during the baby's naptime (when I often stamp) and then I promised the girls that as part of our family activity this evening we would make Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats with chocolate/butterscotch melted topping. Yum!!! So, enjoy the card and have a great evening!!!




Stamps: Always
Paper: Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White Card Stock; Soft Sky Prints DSP; Ginger DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie and Ruby Red Classic Ink; Black StazOn
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, white Taffeta ribbon, Build-a-Brad, Piercing Tool & Template

4 comments:

  1. The Stampin' SoldierMay 19, 2008, 7:17:00 PM

    Oop! I forgot to say TEXAS is where I'm headed. Well, I'm actually here now. I'm already thinking about all the places I want to go to eat. It's the best part about coming home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Marie! I love the build a brad!! And those PB balls sound yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, your card is beautiful! Love it!Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card. I love the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)