***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 22, 2008

Blog Prizes (aka Candy) Coming....

Just FYI - I want to give out some goodies when I reach 65K hits, BUT, take a look at my poll first and help me out!!

This is the post where you leave a comment for my poll and tell me to stop trying to be funny or creative and to stick to my day-job (wiping noses, helping with kid crafts, going to story time, changing poopy diapers, and stamping the occasional card) and let well enough alone and leave it as blog CANDY, OR you can leave your suggestion for a better name :)

10 comments:

  1. The Stampin' SoldierMay 22, 2008, 9:45:00 PM

    LOL! Okay, I'm not sure what all that blog lingo means. I'm sooo not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for loot because it sounded like military!! Keep your humor--love your blog. You don't have to give away anything either--just your ideas are enough. Thanks.Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never lose the humor, with all that you have been through in the last few months!!! Thanks for the inspiration and ideas.Ilene B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Blog Booty....has a certain 'ring' to it! LOLDon't ever stop smiling...it keeps us human. I enjoy your blog and your creations are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog Booty - that's hilarious!!! It's been so good to see your posts again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I've voted. Booty...yaaaa!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sticking with the theme of your blog title, and combining one of your other choices, how about "Boot Loot"? I don't know! I'm not the best with names, but love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, I liked what Amy said too! I voted for Blog Booty but now I'm liking "Blog Boot-tee"! It would go more with your name!Happy Memorial Day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is wonderful...Your stamping so inspiring..Any Blog Prizes are justa BONUS!*Thanks for all that you share :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I said booty too. Reminds me of Jack Sparrow. Love the humor. This is your blog, you call things what you like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)