***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 16, 2008

More CC166

Well, I posted one of the three cards I made for CC166 the other day, and here come the other two. The colors we were to use were Soft Sky, Ruby Red and Pumpkin Pie. Click here to see the challenge on SCS. For both of these cards I was going for "simple."

The more I look at the little birdie one though, the more I don't like the black grosgrain. I thought I would have put Pumpkin ribbon there if I'd had it with me (yes, it's in storage in DE with my stuff) but the more I look at it the more I think that I should have just used my Soft Sky double-stitched ribbon, which I HAVE WITH ME!!! Oh well, what's done is done, and even if I do change it before using it, I don't want to re-take a picture of it. I'd rather STAMP!! :)

So, here they are:




Stamps: Defining Alphabet
Paper: Pumpkin Pie and Ruby Red CS, Soft Sky Prints DS paper
Ink: Ruby Red pad, Basic Black Stampin' Write marker
Accessories: Silver brads, dimensionals





Stamps: Pun Fun
Paper: Soft Sky CS, Pumpkin Pie textured CS, Ginger DS paper
Ink: Black StazOn, Soft Sky, Ruby Red and Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Crop-a-Dile (for embossing on PP CS), black grosgrain, distressing tool (on PP layer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)