***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 28, 2008

New Find!!!

I have found THREE great scrapbook-friendly sites in the past few weeks and thought I'd share them with you here instead of just posting them in my links and hoping you see them.


The first has a forum similar to what you're familiar with at SCS - it has a gallery and chat areas, and challenges, RAK sections, etc.. It is called Go. Be Creative. The ladies on there are AWESOME. Click on the name of the site to go there. The creators of this site offer some GORGEOUS monthly kits for those of you who want everything you need to get scrappin' and creating (you can make LOTS of stuff with the kits). Go check them out and look for the link on the left-hand side of their home page for their Message Board that's like SCS!


The second site also is a monthly kit site, but it's not forum-based. There is a gallery though and their kits are super fun. It is called Scrapcakes.com and once again, if you click on the site name you'll be taken there.

Lastly, I have fallen in love with CPS (Card Positioning Systems) and I have found a site that is similar in format to that for scrappers. I will say that there are lots of plugs on it to buy the creators book, and be in their classes, BUT Valerie's sketches are out of this world and are great if you want some help getting started on page but are stuck. She is a phenomenal scrapper!! So, check out got sketch? for some great scrapbook sketches!!!


Well, enjoy and don't forget to vote in my new, updated poll that ends in a day!! I hope to get to stamp today and share with you later!

3 comments:

  1. WHOOOAAAA....back up.When were you at the AFA?!??? My hubby graduated in 96!!! And he flies in the B-1... holy cow! SMALL WORLD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. That's just way stinkin' cool.My hubby's still flying in the B-1. His dad was really excited when my husband was assigned the B-1 after nav school.I'm SOOOO adding you to my blog reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you found us over at GBC!! btw - any word on your wallet? sorry this happened - it definitely stinks! hope things work out for you.don't know how you find time to stamp - I've got 3 kiddos myself (2 girls and my little guy) and I never seem to have time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)