***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 15, 2008

I Ordered Some Goodies Today...

So, I've seen Dew Drops all over SCS. I think they're a really neat embellishment, so I finally caved and I'm getting some from Ellen Hutson's store. I'm also getting some "inchies" from her. The really ironic thing is that after I placed my order, about 30 min later I got on SCS to check today's WT (ways to use it) challenge and it's to USE INCHIES!!! They said you didn't have to have actual inchies, but could simply cut your CS 1" x 1". I like the fact that inchies are made of matboard instead of just CS so they're a little more durable for watercoloring, etc. Anyway, when my stuff comes I'll make sure to point out what I use from my order on my cards that I post.

Ladies I left in Del Rio, you should check out the Dew Drops on Ellen's site. There's nothing like them at Wal-Mart in town :) I think they'll be lots of fun to use - you get TONS of them in a container. You just stick 'em on with a small glue dot. Anyway, just sharing my anticipation with you and recommending Ellen's store.

Here are some pics of a few of the things I ordered (
and with tax/shipping my stuff was UNDER $60 and this isn't EVERYTHING I ordered!!!!):








2 comments:

  1. I love ordering from Ellen and you will get some little goodies along with your order. Can't wait to see what you create with those dew drops. Fun to get a package.Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, This is just too coincidental! I just got grapes & leaves, orchid, island blossom and clear daisy. Now I've got to get busy and use them! They are just gorgeous!Cherie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)