***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 16, 2008

LSC168 - New and Old Alphabet Cards

Hi there! Today's Limited Supplies Challenge can be found here on SCS. The challenge was to make an image using alphabet stamps and to have that be the focal point of the card. So...if you'll check this link, and this one, you can see two cards that I made previously that are perfect for this challenge! BUT....I didn't just use my old cards as examples, I made two more! Probably all the stamping I'll do today because I have lots of laundry to do, I have to go work out, and I've got to go buy some black-out curtains so that my children will sleep past 6:00 am!!! Anyway, here are the two cards, and I'll put the recipe first because they use the exact same things except for the accessories. Those will be listed beneath each card.


Stamps: Best Friends Alphabet Lower, Bud Basics
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Certainly Celery (on the first card)
Ink: Black StazOn, Soft Sky and Certainly Celery


Accessories: Stylized Silver flower ribbon slider (2008 Occasions Mini), Stickles, Piercing Tool and Guide, Black grosgrain ribbon



Accessories: Paper Pretties Kit, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. These are just so cute Marie! I like how the black really POPS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)