***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 17, 2008

I'm one of the Reader Spotlights....

On CPS, I was chosen this week as one of the Reader Spotlights for the week's sketch challenge (#64). Woo hoo for me!!!! ;)

This card is the one that was picked. It was the first card I had stamped in a long while and I owe thanks to CPS for getting me on the roll again with stamping. It was a really fun sketch. I even made another more simple but elegant card for this sketch, that you can see here.

One lucky lady who submitted a card got randomly picked to win a Scor-Pal and some other fun items!

CPS is a must-check-it-out site for stampers. So, click here to check it out or see it in my list of links on the side bar.

Have a great evening. You won't hear from me until Monday as Sundays are family days for us. Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Marie!! It is an awesome card - so well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)