***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 25, 2008

So, as Nancy says...

This SUCKS!!! I think that I lost all of my subscribers, in addition to my hit counter, and all kinds of stuff. I found this template and I think I've decided to stick with it, no matter how sick of it I get. I like that it has a picture for me and I don't have to do anything but type. I wanted some sort of stamping/cutesy header, but oh well. I'm pretty upset after losing everything. I have made a lot of really dumb mistakes lately. I don't like feeling incompetent - and I don't usually experience that feeling a lot, until this last week. First my wallet, now this. I totally saved my template in a word document, but stupid me didn't think about the fact that pasting that back in would make me lose all of the "code" that makes up my sidebar.

So....if you subscribe to my blog you'll be getting a message from it/me about me re-creating my subscription list.

As soon as I'm done with this post, that's the first thing I'm going to add back. Then my counter which I'll start at 63,500 since I don't know how much past 63,500 it had gotten. If you happen to remember a larger number when you visited I would be glad to know. Then I'll add back the location tracker 'cause I really like it.

Tomorrow I'll start to get back to work on my blog roll, so in this post if you want to be added to it let me know!

Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens! :(I've re-voted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I subscribe thru Feedblitz and I did get your blog this morning 5/26. Happy Memorial Day. Did you get to see the Washington Celebration last evening? I love the concert and the military bands and yet I can't watch without getting 'teary'. I thought it was well done this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)