***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 22, 2008

Question for ya,and a card a little bit later....

I will be posting a card shortly, but first I wanted to ask all of you how I can get my name in each post as a signature? I'd like it to be a handwritten-looking "Marie" at the bottom. I've seen them on several blogs, cursive-like signatures that you can tell are computer generated, not actual signatures. Thanks in advance for any help!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just created mine in photo editing software and then saved it. I uploaded the jpg to my picturetrail site and copied the Image Source info. I then added it to automatically add to my blog posts by going to settings and then to format and pasting the image source code into "Post Template"You can also create a signature at a website somewhere... unfortunately, I don't still have that information to share. Click on one of the signatures you see and maybe it will take you to the site. You'll either have to insert it as an image with each post (same with the previous paragraph) or insert it into your Blogger layout (as above)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)