***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 23, 2008

CPS #65 - Redemption

I must admit, the last card I made for CPS #65 that I posted on here is almost embarrassing. I really don't like it the more I look at it. I guess we all have different styles, so someone out there might like it, but I don't! So, I REALLY like this one. It took me a long time to cut those square windows so that they would matt perfectly with the 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches. The windows are 1 1/2" squares. They're not PERFECT, so don't look too closely, but they're pretty dang good, I think, for my dull hobby blade and some graph paper to make. I popped my image up on top of a layer of Old Olive Prints DSP with some dimensionals. And, that IS Shimmery White CS, I'll see if I can post a small close-up pic. Anyway, the card is below and here is the link to CPS #65 again. Thanks for looking, and don't forget to read the post below and vote in my poll to the right :)



Stamps: Live Your Dream
Paper: Purely Pomegranate Textured CS, Shimmery White CS, Olive Prints DSP
Ink: Purely Pomegranate and Old Olive
Accessories: Stylized Silver HPH, Hobby Blade and Cutting Mat, Small Oval Punch, Purely Pomegranate Double-Stitched ribbon, Clear Hero Arts Gemstones from Ellen's store - see it in the link at the right in "places I shop", corner rounder punch to make the scallops, dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. I love the card and I think you should call the blog gifts Blog Bounty. It is such a lovely thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you rocked this card! love the windows! what a great way to make the cps sketch your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this is GORGEOUS!!!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!! what a great card and colors!! jealous as I've yet to order this set yet - need to get it ordered soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)