***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 27, 2008

Fresh Cuts Promotion













So, have you been wondering how I made the two cards I posted in previous posts, or how to get WHAT I made them with? Well, here is the information, and if you contact me I can e-mail you a very pretty flyer that has all of the information about the promotion in it. Take care!

Fresh Cut Sneak Peek Promotion

Dates: June 1-30, 2008

Promotion details:
From June 1-30, Stampin' Up! is providing an advance purchase opportunity for the Fresh Cut stamp set (#111634) and coordinating Fresh-Cut Notes (#111882). These two products will be included in the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog.

Customers: Purchase the sneak peek Fresh Cut stamp set and add on the coordinating Fresh-Cut Notes for just $5. Or, you can just purchase the items alone. The stamp set will cost $21.95 and the Fresh Cut Notes by themselves are $8.95.

Hostesses: Hold a $400 workshop, and receive the Fresh Cut stamp set and coordinating Fresh-Cut Notes FREE.


I LOVE this stamp set and the notes and I'm so excited that they'll be in the new Idea Book & Catalog - I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. I love them! These are so fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)