***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 29, 2008

I couldn't help myself....

Well, you'll have to check out Verve Visual stamps, if you've been living under a rock and haven't already. Remember, if you're typically a SU! user, VV stamps are acrylic so you'll need some clear blocks to mount them on in the appropriate sizes for the images you choose.

I've been admiring the VV stamps for a while now, and FINALLY buckled under the enabling pressure of fellow stamper's blogs, and bought a couple of sets. Only four!! I wanted five....Anyway, they have free shipping if you spend over $50 and their stamps are (as I'm so fond of saying) so stinkin' cute!!! I'm sure those of you with blogs that I've commented on have gotten that at least once...I love to say that things are stinkin' cute when they're STINKIN' CUTE!!! :)

Anyway, check out the Verve Visual store here. I'm off to have nightmares that we're not moving to Dover this summer and all of our stuff that's sitting there in storage is going to get stolen or ruined as it is flown/shipped to Hawaii! Not that Hawaii isn't great, but I've settled on Dover and as of 8 pm tonight they told all of "us" here at Altus that are in training to go to Dover to fly the C-17 there that we need to give them a list of our top three bases OTHER than Dover. I sure hope they don't make all of us not go to Dover- I'd rather go to Hawaii next move when I'd have some time to prepare for a move that far away!!!

Okay, I'll go to bed now like I said I was! You all come here for stamping stuff after all, not stuff about me - or I wouldn't keep losing subscribers after long-winded posts, huh? Sad, but true. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)