***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 10, 2008

2-Day ONLY "Sale"!!!

Because of all of the moving around I've done since the middle of February (this is the 3rd state I've lived in since the beginning of Feb) I'm needing some help meeting my minimum sales quota to remain a SU! demonstrator. I move again in July and will have to deal with trying to establish myself in my new home then, but would rather not have to worry twice about meeting my quota.


SO...what does this mean? It means I'm doing something I don't often do - I'm passing on my demonstrator "discount" to you. That means you'll save 20% off of the merchandise total of any orders you place. This WILL NOT mean that you have to spend more money to get the regular hostess benefits. It actually means you'll spend less to qualify for free stamps/merchandise.


If you already have a demonstrator, I don't want to "steal" you from her. If you do not have one, and would like to take advantage of this special opportunity, e-mail me. I will take your order, give you an adjusted total (with the discount) and accept payment ONLY via debit/credit cards. All current SU! specials will still apply and can be combined with this discount.


This is a GREAT way to get some friends together to submit orders as a "book party" so that you can earn even more hostess benefits. You can keep them for yourself or figure out a way to divide them amongst those that are part of the book party - it's up to you.



What: 2-Day Only 20% off SU! merchandise!!!

When: May 12-13 ONLY

How: E-mail me your order (item number, item description, quantity) and I will contact you with your total and arrange payment

Why: Because you love SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)