***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 26, 2008

Are you struggling like me?

I am still battling with losing the weight I gained during my last (third) pregnancy. I have small successes followed by things that derail my progress. Well, if you're on this same journey for whatever reason, my sister-in-law started a blog where hopefully through posts and comments we can all lend each other a little support.

It is meant to be a place where we can help each other strive towards our own personal goals and uplift each other when we need a little help. So, go on and check it out - it's called Chocolate is my kryptonite - very fitting name, huh? Kristen's clever like that. Just click on the blog's name, I made it link to the blog. It is in it's infancy, so bear with us! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)