***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 16, 2008

CPS #64 - Amethyst Sketch



This is the 2nd card I made using the CPS #64 sketch. The layout to the left is the sketch and if you click here you can go to their most recent blog post with the sketch. I had fun making this and wanted to do another monochromatic card - hopefully the black words don't ruin it! I'd love to hear what you think. Thanks for looking!!!





















Stamps: Happy Everything

Paper: Almost Amethyst and Whisper White CS, Almost Amethyst Prints DSP

Ink: Black StazOn

Accessories: Paper Pretties Kit, white taffeta ribbon, small corner rounder punch

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! This is just lovely-so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh. love the pale blue and that pretty flower! thanks for playing along this week at cps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color choice and certainly elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie, this is gorgeous! It is simple, clean, and has everything it needs--strong design! Thanks for playing with the CPS Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie, That is absolutely beautiful! I really love the colors. TFS!Cherie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)