***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 21, 2008

Daniel Took a Nap....

My baby took a suprise late nap today, so even though the DH had left for work at 4:00 p.m., as dinner was cooking, I got to stamp!!!!!!!! Yippee!!! Well, it's nothing much, but here it is:




What stamp set did I use, you ask? You don't know if you've seen it before? Where did I get this cute little note card with a flower punched out of it?!?!? Stampin' Up! has given demonstrators an early chance at a stamp set that will be in the 2008 Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog. The BEST PART is that customers can also order these stamp sets and note cards in JUNE!!!! So, remember to contact your demonstrator (or me, if it is me) in June to order this sneak preview set and cards (they DO come with envelopes!).



Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Paper: Fresh Cut Notes, Old Olive Prints DSP, Vellum
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: 5-Petal Flower punch, corner rounder punch (for scallops - guide removed), white Taffeta ribbon, Paper Pretties Kit (pearl), Flower Fusion (olive felt flower)



What do you think?!?!?

4 comments:

  1. oh my, is this ever lovely !!!!i am so jealous right now. i love this new set but have not been able to order it yet. tfs:)chat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Maria! The combination is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Fresh Cuts cards. I think I have found a new favorite blog to frequent. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! green is my fav colors, so of course the color is perfect too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)