***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 31, 2007

Spring-like Artfully Asian

This is the last of my 3 "oops" cards that each had something wrong with them. As I've mentioned, I made them for a friend that wanted some cards to make with her MIL and future SIL. I tried to keep them simple. I really like Pretty in Pink with Basic Black, and I threw in some Certainly Celery this time. It's a fun set and I hope you like the card! This one didn't have anything wrong with it so-to-speak, but I would have liked to put brads on the black strip, or ribbon somewhere, or something for some more detail. Since I wouldn't be there to show the ladies how to do stuff like that, I had to keep it super simple. I thought they would have fun crimping though - that's always a crowd-pleaser. Have a great weekend!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ok...stupid question probably...but how do you get your crimping so straight? Mine always starts going crooked. And yes, I'd be adding brads if it were my card. But great card for a beginner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!When you said it was an "oops" card I stopped reading and enlarged the photo, searched, and searched but I couldn't find anything, LOL. For the first two I read what you wrote first and wondered if I would have noticed the oops. I love blogs for that very reason I think they're sooooo much fun and bring me lots of joy. I hope your weekend is great and TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! I really need to dust off my crimper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a nice, classic card...great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)