***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 7, 2007

Spring Mini Swap Fun #1

I took part in a fun swap with some ladies on SCS with the theme of using Spring Mini catalog items. I got my swaps in the mail today and they are GORGEOUS!!!! I decided a while back to share some of them with you (creators permitting) so that I can take a break myself from having to create a project for each daily post. I've been super busy lately and it's been hard to make sure I have a project for each post I hope to do (every day but Sunday) each week and to keep the creative juices flowing. I've been in a slump. Well, the ladies in this swap certainly didn't let me down, or you!! So, the first featured swap artist is Janet Creech (njcreech). She didn't have a blog to link you to, but click here to see her SCS gallery and here's her card:


Janet has a great gallery, you should make sure to click on that link and check it out and leave her a few comments. I'm sure she will appreciate comments left on her card here as well since she doesn't have a blog of her own for you to post them to.

As far as these swap cards go, I will do my best to let you know at least what stamp sets were used, or other items from the Spring Mini that appear on the card. Some came with recipes, some didn't. Janet used the Spring Mini stamp set "Office Accoutrement" for all of her stamping except for the "thanks" which comes from the stamp set "Much Appreciated". The Chocolate Chip paper is actually from the Spring Mini Designer Series Double-Sided "Notations" Paper pack. She also used BOTH of the great new punches available in the Spring Mini. The one that made the tab is called a Round Tab Punch, and the one that made the notebook-like holes is the Spiral Punch. It's great for making your own books and such. I love this card and it gives you an idea of the great cards you can expect to see as I post more from this swap. Thanks for looking, and take care!

2 comments:

  1. This is just sooo purddy' Marie ;o) I just love everything you have done!!!! TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait wait wait...what I meant to say is I love everything JANET has done here....I should re-read before posting...and concentrate on one thing at a time *rolling eyes*TFS~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)