***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

April 2, 2007

Woo-hoo!!!!!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!! We are super excited at the news. We went to Mexico this morning to have a 3-D ultrasound done and conclusively our little one is a boy. My parents are in town, so other than a swap that I need to get done I won't be doing much stamping/posting. Sorry. I hope you all have a great day, and here's the answer to a question I was asked.

Someone who posted a comment asked me how I keep my crimping straight. Well, I'm a bit of a perfectionist (that's why those 2 oops cards bothered me so much!) and I watch from the back side as I insert my paper into the crimper to make sure that it's straight before I clamp down and start twisting and crimping. I hope that helps, it's an easy thing to do and is a quick fix to any crooked crimping. Take care!

13 comments:

  1. congrats on the boy!! they are so much funliz UT

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Marie - just stumbled across your blog; I signed up for a FeedBlitz subscription. Congrats on the BOY! i have a 3 1/2 year old boy myself. My stamp-time is when he's napping; i'm worried that pretty soon he won't need naps anymore- YIKES!! I'm enjoying your blog - and look forward to seeing more with my subscription! Thanks for sharing your great ideas!Beth (mommy to a busy 3 1/2 year old)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT NEWS! He will be the Prince with three big sisters to pamper him!Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer NellenbackApr 2, 2007, 6:24:00 PM

    Congrats on the boy! I was so excited when they told me that I was having Caleb, so I can just imagine how you feel after two girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the news. My little boy will be 7 mths old on the 4th. He is our first and we have been having a FANTASTIC time with him. He is heaps of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your news

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! congrats on buying lots of BLUE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Marie! We have two girls and a boy too - in that order. Right now they are 19, 17 and 16. I'm sure you'll like that combo as mch as we have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! A boy!Have a wonderful time with your parents and don't worry about posting you know we will be here when you get back.[[[Hugs]]]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! As a mom of three boys, I have to say they are the best! You will have so much fun raising a boy. Be prepared for a whole new world :)So happy for you, he'll make the perfect addition to your family,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Did your hubby say 'are you sure?' That was my husbands response after having two girls already and them telling us it was a boy this time. Good luck and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on having a boy! They are such fun! We are expecting boy #4 towards the end of June and let me tell you we are having a hard time deciding what to name him (we've already had to come up with 6 names we like--3 first and 3 middle)and now we have to come up with 2 more we can agree on. I like your idea of getting input from others. I may have to do that as well... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Marie ;o))I am just getting caught up here tonight with the blogs I like to keep up with -- it's been awhile I know...*uh*I am soo excited for you!!! {{STAMPIN' HUGGS}};o)TFS~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)