***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 3, 2007

Simple Notecards


Well, my husband is out of town this weekend, so I won't be able to do much stamping because I try to do it when he's around and can keep an eye on the kids. I've already lost nap time as stamping time because my oldest, Emma, no longer needs naps. That means I don't have two sleeping children anymore, and I feel like I'm ignoring them when I'm stamping. My girls have also been pretty sick the past few days with fevers one day and then nothing the next, and HORRIBLE coughs. Myself, for once it seems I haven't caught what they have, but wheter it's because I'm pregnant or maybe not, my allergies are the worst that they have EVER been. I might as well be sick too. With all of that going on, these are what I managed to squeeze in. Hopefully I'll be able to do something more today for next week's posts. I made some simple note cards to give as thanks to ladies that helped at Church on Friday. We had to feed 30 hungry missionaries and they helped us make the food and I just wanted to give them a thanks from myself and the other ladies that asked for their assistance.

Anyway, these cards were rather simple to make. I used my Marvy Uchida Mega oval punch to punch out a mask. I then placed this on my Whisper White note card and sponged in the various colors you see (from left to right: Pretty in Pink, YoYo Yellow, Almost Amethyst, Cool Caribbean). Lastly, using my Black StazOn - I hardly use Basic Black anymore! I used one of my very first Michael's $1 stamps to stamp the sentiment. I wish I had had more time to dig through that stamp bin! I only purchased 4 of the $1 stamps and would have loved to have gotten more. Oh well, I'll start small :) I hope you like these note cards. Take care until Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Great note cards. There simple and don't look as if something is missing, which I think is a difficult feat to overcome. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)