***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 8, 2007

Blog Candy Heads-Up!

Hello out there! I was just looking at my blog counter and realized that I'm within 1000 hits of having 10000 views!!! Well, for those of you familiar with Beate's blog fresh & fun, it took her only 3 months to hit 10,000 and then just ONE MORE to hit 20,000!!! So, while it's taken me about 5 to get to 10,000 it's still amazing to me that I'm even up that high. So, just a little FYI, when I hit 10,000 I'm going to have some really fun blog candy for you to win. So, keep checking!!! :)

Here's my Spring Mini Swap Fun #2 for your viewing enjoyment. This card was made by Chris Smith. She has a really wonderful blog (it's in my links on the side) called "from my ink pad to yours" and you should check it out after you view her card. Here it is:


The first view of the cards is with it shut, and the 2nd is with the card open, to display how she created a circle window into the card so that you can see the little flower stamped inside. I love her faux stitching around the outside of the circle window! Chris used the Doodle Alphabet and Doodle That stamp sets from the Spring Mini. She also used the Seaside Ribbon Originals and the colors used for markers and paper are Sage Shadow, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White (with a white Signo gel pen for the colored parts in the letters). I just love the simplicity of this card and I'm a huge fan of Bashful Blue, so this is one of my favorites in the swap. Thanks Chris!!! Be sure to leave her comments here about her card, and take a second to visit her blog! Take care.

5 comments:

  1. I love Chris' work too! I don't think it's fair to compare ourselves to Beate...she's in a league of her own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just soo awesome and sooo do-able. LOVE IT!!!!TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clean at lovely--perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the clean look and the ribbon tied onto the side!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)