***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 12, 2007

My Cards for the Troops are Off!


Well, either in today or tomorrow's mail, I will be sending FIFTY cards (with envelopes) to Debbi in support of our troops. You may remember this post telling you about this great cause that Debbi is a part of. She is a member of Operation Mom, and I hope that this little bit helps them in their efforts to support our troops. To see more info about Debbi and Operation Mom, click here. Here is a picture of the cards. I made all but 4 or 5 of them. I didn't have many swap cards sitting around to add because everyone always does card fronts. I'm kind of happy that almost all of them are cards I made. They are for all different occasions: Thank You, Mother's Day, Father's Day, In Sympathy, Thinking of You, Happy Birthday, etc. (even a couple of Halloween cards in there - heck Army troops are usually deployed for 1 year+ at a time!!!) Anyway, if you've got spare cards around, check out the info on this great cause and get them out to people who could use them!!! Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. How awesome of you to do this!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a fantastic job you did!Hip hip hooray! I'm certain they will be so happy to receive them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)