***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 22, 2007

Great Idea!

I don't scrapbook much but when I do, I'm a perfectionist about the whole process (maybe with other things in life too, but we won't talk about that!). I came across this post by Sharon Harnist on her blog Paper Fections today. It is a really great idea on how to get your photos the exact size you want without chopping off someone's head, or making the image be off-centered. Check it out along with the rest of her blog, it's a good one!

I feel pretty lousy today, so I won't be posting anything else but I didn't want to miss a day of posting because I like for the people who waste their time checking my blog to find something new every day. Take care!

1 comment:

  1. TFS the link. I think that most of us "seasoned blog readers" know that we can't expect something new everyday because most of the bloggers have children, jobs, and family. You plates are VERY full. I don't consider it a waste of time to check for a post because I know as soon as I see the page there wasn't a post and I go on to the next one. I also know that creativity doesn't always flow like a waterfall, so please don't feel obligated. I think you will wear yourself down and not want to do this anymore. I'd rather sometime than not at all. Also, regarding this matter, if you haven't read Joan Bardee's take on this you might want to check out her blog - PAPERLICIOUS. This is just MY opinion but in my heart I know if you took a poll many would feel the same way. HTH and thanks for caring so much..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)