***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 6, 2007

Baby Doodles


I got my Doodle Alphabet and Doodle That sets from the Spring Mini today and just had to play around with it. I messed up FIVE of my card fronts with fingerprints from the colored in flowers and letters - augh!!! It took forever to get this one, and it had a tiny smudge. I got some bleach on a paper towel and DABBED on top of the smudge and it pretty much disappeared. I won't tell you where it was, see if you can see it :) It's a great way to get rid of tiny little smudges and works at least with Perfect Plum fingerprints. I'm not sure about other colors. Anyway, I used my Doodle Alphabet and Doodle That sets to make this card, along with Simple Sayings for the sentiment at the bottom and Warm Words for the "welcome" at the top. I used Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Whisper White and Slumber Party patterned papers for this card. I used Plum, Rose and Pink grosgrain and Soft Subtles pink brads. My small corner rounder was taken apart to make the scallops and I used my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig for stamp placement of the "welcome" to make sure it didn't seem crooked. The inspiration from this card came from a card Heather Nichols posted on her blog. See that card here. I hope that whatever little girl is born next that I give a gift to has a mommy that enjoys receiving this card! Take care!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Nice color combo and I like the ribbon tabs on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Your color choices are delightful and I love what you did with the ribbon. I believe whomever receives this card will cherish it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one adorable Baby card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)