***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 19, 2007

Happy Mail!!!

So, it's all gray and ugly here today and I have LOTS of cleaning to do from the weekend, so I didn't think I would get any stamping done today. Well, it still looks like I'm right, BUT I checked the mail and got this totally cute, happy card, from Lori (ltecler on SCS)!!!! Boy did she have good timing and the bright colors are great! The last RAK I got was back in August last year at my birthday from the RAK group on SCS, so I kind of gave up hope on being a recipient and just try to keep doing it as often as I can for other people. Anyway, her card is super cute and I love her blog Inking Aloud. She had the one of the neatest baby cards I've seen on there a few days ago - check it out!! Thanks so much Lori!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I'm just loving these spring cards, TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)