***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 10, 2007

Less than 500 to go!

First, REMEMBER TO SET YOUR CLOCKS ONE HOUR AHEAD TONIGHT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED!! This means my girls will be in the car, going to church at what was only 7:30 a.m. the day before!!! Sarah isn't even usually up by then, augh!!!!

As for the less than 500 to go, I'm talking about hits I need before I post my blog candy contest for reaching 10,000 posts. I have some fun things to give away and hope to get to 10,000 sometime Monday or Tuesday. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)