***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 21, 2007

Spring Mini Swap Fun #3 AND a Blogger's RAK - all from Teresa!!!

Boy, I was one lucky lady when I opened my mail yesterday. I got ANOTHER bloggers RAK!!! I was super excited, and it's from Teresa (love2Bcreative on SCS) who is in the swap group that I'm in. Since her RAK card went so well with the swap card she made, I decided to post them both today. Definitely check out her blog ...RUBBAH THOUGHTS & CREATIONS for some super cute cards she has to share. Anyway, Teresa is so thorough that I have complete recipes for you for each card, so here they are, and THANK YOU TERESA!!!


SPRING MINI SWAP CARD
Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley, French Script BG, Linen BG, Tiny Talk
Ink: Vintage Violet, Old Olive, So Saffron, Rose Red marker, Old Olive marker
Card Stock: Marigold Morning, Vintage Violet, Old Olive, Rose Red, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: round tab punch, hodge podge hardware, Vintage Violet stitched grosgrain, Spring Moss grosgrain, sponges, slit punch, Crystal Effects (take a look at that top flower!)


BLOGGER RAK CARD
Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley
Card Stock: Marigold Morning, Vintage Violet, Cranberry Crisp
Ink: Marigold Morning, Vintage Violet, Cranberry Crisp
Accessories: True Thyme stitched grosgrain, Ivory wide organdy, Gold cord, Stampin' dimensionals, large oval punch, ticket corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)