***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 5, 2007

SCS Blogger RAK Group

Most of you are probably familiar with Splitcoaststampers.com and if you're not, there's a link to it on the right side of your screen in my sidebar. I am a member of the RAK group which you can access here in the forum section of the site. If you're a member of the RAK group you can now be a member of the new Blogger's RAK group which can also be accessed through the RAK link I posted above. I thought that this new group sounded like fun so I signed up and made my first card today. Now I just have to decide who to send it to! I tried to keep the layout and composition of the card clean and simple, and I think I succeeded. I was going to do an only black and white card but couldn't resist adding a splash of color with the Petals & Paisleys DS paper that's in the Spring Mini. I used the flower and flourish from the Doodle This stamp set (which I LOVE), the sentiment from my Papertrey stamp set called Paper Tray , and Black StazOn ink for all of the stamping. I used my ticket corner punch and some black brads for a little added detail, and that's about it! I hope she (whoever she ends up being) likes it! Take care!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card...I am sure it will be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I love this set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, simple, and complete, I love it! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marie ---THANKS for the link to the bloggers RAK group --- believe it or not I have stack of cards sitting here that I was getting ready to send out on the regular SCS RAK side ... they have the postal stamps and all on them --- I was literally ready to go in and choose some recipients when I came across your blog entry here!!!! What great timing!! ;o)) THX! THX THX!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)