***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 30, 2007

Springy Card

This is card #2 in my trio of blundered cards. :) I had it just right - simple enough for my friend and her family to re-create at her home without me there, and then I had to go and touch it and put a big huge fingerprint/smudge right on the front!! I really like Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose with Apricot Appeal. Not necessarily both of the pinks together, but definitely with the Apricot. As a last little touch, I added some Diamond Stickles to the center butterfly (hope you can see them!) that I got at StarLitStudios - a great store! There's nothing too complicated about this card. Just some sponging, a little direct to paper inking on the outside of the Pretty in Pink square of CS, and some ribbon. That's it! I hope you like it. Thanks for looking and for your comments.

5 comments:

  1. Jennifer NellenbackMar 30, 2007, 9:47:00 AM

    I love the colors that you used on this card. Even with the fingerprint smudge, I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dontca just hate that. Another good one (not) is when you drop finished card on open ink pad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, I love the colors. I went to a "Stamp-a-Stack" last night and we made a card with Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, and Ruby Red and we used the Bodacious Bouquet. The colors are beautiful together. I'll try to get it posted in my SCS gallery to share with you, TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh! I love this layout and the colors you used!! It's a beauty ;o)TFS~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)