***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 26, 2007

Fianlly some stamping!

A good friend of mine is being given a baby shower tomorrow after the birth of a little baby boy. They waited since the family doesn't find out what they're having. Well, I made her a bunch of thank you cards after seeing a card by Nichole Heady in the Papertrey Ink gallery. See her blog here, and see the card on Papertrey here. Below is my card. I used the Stampin' Up! Spring Showers DS paper which I love, Kraft, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip CS, Chocolate Chip Craft Ink, Bashful Blue Craft Ink, VersaMark, Pearl-Ex in Interference Green (it looks silver on the Bashful Blue) and some gold brads. That's about all. I hope you can see that I used Pearl Ex on the "stripes" on the butterfly's wings. I love this set from Papertrey called Butterfly Kisses. I just got it TODAY and actually got to use it within 24 hours!!! I hope she likes them, I made her 14 to give away.


I want to say thank you for all of the kind comments and thoughts that many of you have expressed to me over the last few days. I finally got my appointment set up in San Antonio for tomorrow, so hopefully after that we will be told it was just some weird occurrence and nothing is wrong. The range of possibilities for why the baby's heart rate was 80 bpm ranges from mere position of myself or the fetus to some kind of heart abnormality. It will be good to get answers. I feel like it's nothing because I've been paying extra close attention to the baby's movements, and it hasn't decreased it's kicks or jabs, and I've been told that the movement of a fetus is one of the strongest indicators of fetal health. As long as they're not frantic-seeming movements, of course. Who knows, maybe we'll even find out what "it" is!!! :) So, there will definitely not be anything new posted tomorrow, so take care!!

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer NellenbackMar 26, 2007, 7:06:00 PM

    Very cute card! I love what you did with the butterfly! I just love butterflies. Anyhow good luck tomorrow on you Doctor's appointment. I hope everything goes well. See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GrammaStamper (Barb)Mar 27, 2007, 7:26:00 AM

    Very nice card, Marie. Hope your doctor's appt. goes well. I've linked your blog on mine, please come by for a visit at www.barbscardcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome thank you notes, and yes, I can see the PearlEx on the wings.TFS. Praying nothing but good news and Gods blessings for you and the baby.Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)