***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 27, 2007

No Artwork, But GREAT NEWS!!!!

The baby (gender still unknown, little stinker!!) is PERFECTLY FINE!!!!! The doctor said that there is a spot that a doctor can press on when doing an ultrasound that can actually cause Bradycardia (heart rate below 110 beats per minute - our little one's was 80 when all of this fuss started). She said she could show us but would rather not, and we said it was fine, we believed her :) She did a really thorough ultrasound with some fancy colors to observe the blood flow to/from the heart. Everything looked great. I am so excited about this doctor. At 36 weeks I'll get to transfer to being seen by her in hopes of a Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC). She is WONDERFUL and so optimistic and positive. I only wish I lived in San Antonio so I could start seeing her yesterday!!! Anyway, thanks for the prayers, thoughts and comments, we really appreciate them.

I would like to know if your blog links to mine but yours isn't in my "Blogs To Visit" in my sidebar. I would love to check out your blog and add a link. Even if your blog doesn't link to mine but you would like yours added to my sidebar that's fine too, so reply to this post with your blog and I'll add it to my Blog Roll.

Thanks so much and take care!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Glad to hear all well with both of you ;o) *whew* .... what an awesome feeling when you find a doctor you are soo happy with huh? Yeah!! Thanks for the update! Stampin' Huggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! I am so happy for you and the little baby! How scary that must have been for you guys!Great news!Autumn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly Sampson AKA EmmiestampsMar 28, 2007, 5:59:00 AM

    Great news for you and baby!! I have linked your blog to mine, and would love for you to check mine out. Happy StampingKellyhttp://diariesofastamper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fantastic news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Im so glad everything is well. I can't wait to hear what it is. Best wishes on the Vbac.liz in UT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to hear that the baby is doing well. Isn't it awesome when you get a caring and optimistic doctor??I have your blog listed on mine and would love it if you would add mine to yours. Here's the address: http://princessmsk.blogspot.comThanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring and babies=NICE!please link my bloghttp://papertango.blogspot.com I would love to do the same but don't know how to add them until I can poke around and figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the good news! I know how stressful it can be when you don't know something. I'm at 34 wks w/#4 - soooooo ready!! Anyway best wishes with the VBAC - I did it for #2, what an experience! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great news that the baby is doing good!! I know it is a releif!! I would love to put you on my blogroll but I am not sure how to do it! I tryied and it came out all wrong so I have to get rid of it. Do you think you could explain to me how? I sub to your blog and love all the great ideas you have!!I am at allybstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops, forgot to say in my earlier comment, I'd love to switch links with you. Mine is www.stampinwithjulie.blogspot.com. I'll add yours today! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Being the wife of a marine, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog title! I also think your designs are fabulous and will be adding you to my list of fave blogs. Here's my link:http://www.kellybstampin.blogspot.comMy husband has a blog for his work (he's a USMC combat artist). You're welcome to check that out, too:http://www.kjbattles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great blog!! congratulations!http://stampingsoftheshug.blogspot.comi will add you to my blog!angie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)