***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 21, 2009

Paper Share!!!!

I don't know about you, but I know I would LOVE to get my hands on all of the new papers in the Idea Book & Catalog!!!  So, I'm putting together another paper share.  How would you like to get 6x6 sheets of the GORGEOUS Designer Series Papers (pgs 158-161), Specialty Designer Series Papers (pg 158) and Taste of Textiles Papers (pg 156)???  In case you hadn't noticed, the Rockabilly Specialty Paper has glossy accents, and the Sweet Slumber, To the Nines and Parisian Breeze Papers are textured AND they're almost as thick as card stock!!!


People that have participated in past shares have loved them because it's a way to get the perfect amount of Designer Series Paper for card making and scrapbooking, without having to go broke.  Did you know that if you purchased all of the papers in the share in their complete packages you would have to spend OVER $260?????? 


I have divided the shares into groups, and you can purchase just the group you would like, or you can add on another, or even buy them ALL!!!  In each share, you will get a 6x6 sheet of EACH paper in the packages named.  Group 1 costs slightly more because it includes the Taste of Textiles Papers in addition to one Specialty Paper and 4 Designer Series Papers.  If you buy all four groups, we will discount your price to $70!!!!!  ETA - I only have slots left to purchase ALL of the groups.  The cost to you is $70 unless you live in the Dover area in which case it will be less.  Please e-mail me if you have any questions!!!


Group 1:  Taste of Textiles, Rockabilly Specialty, Urban Garden, Manchester, Raspberry Tart, Tea Party   cost:  $21.75


Group 2:  Parisian Breeze Specialty, Jackpot, Pink Flamingo, Urban Oasis, Washington Apple       cost:  $19.00


Group 3:  To the Nines Specialty, Bella Rose, Bella Birds, Sweet Always, Flock Together              cost:  $19.00


Group 4:  Sweet Slumber Specialty, Candy Lane, Rainbow Sherbet, Good Morning Sunshine, Bella Bleu  cost:  $19.00


So, please e-mail me (mariemc01@gmail.com) if you are interested in participating, and we can work out your payment arrangement.  Take care, and have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sign me up! That sounds perfect! I want to be part of the 4 groups!! DO you have paypal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done ribbon shares, but never paper shares. Hmmmm ..... I must think on that one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)