So, I'll get to the winner really quickly here, and then you can read my Friday Fill-In.
The person who made comment number 4 is LAURA!!!!! So, Laura, you'll need to get in touch with me so that we can figure this out - I know you will probably not be able to see the new catty on-line with your internet connection "over there" on the 19th so let's see what we can figure out. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thank you to all of you who played. At 150,000 hits I will do another fun Boot Loot, so keep poppin' in to see when that happens!!
Don't forget about my Stamps in the Mail program I'm starting up again with the new SU Idea Book & Catalog!!!! You can see the post HERE and I would love to have you join us!!!
On to my Friday Fill-In. I saw one of these on someone's blog recently - sorry, I can't remember who it was!!! Anyway, Friday Fill-Ins is a fun little site that gives you some prompts and since I can't share with you yet what I've been stamping, I will just share this. Monday I should have some cards to start showing you though, so stay tuned!!
1. Enough with the drama!!!!
2. My sense of duty causes me to be conflicted.
3. I've been craving so much...I'm dieting and while I get little tastes of things that I love, I can't inhale them until I can't swallow another bite anymore.
4. My sweet children make me laugh.
5. I wish I could go to anywhere but here next week.
6. A lot has been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the hubby being home and us spending precious time together as a family, tomorrow my plans include having some friends visit, hanging out with the family, and watching some friend's kids so that they can go on a date (returning the favor from a MONTH AGO!!), and Sunday I want to relax, reflect, and enjoy church.