***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 19, 2009

It's Monday!!!!!!

Usually we're not too excited when it's Monday, but TODAY is different!!!  Today at 12:00 noon Mountain Standard Time the FABULOUS Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog will go LIVE!!!!!  In case you're like me and you call relatives at 5 o'clock in the morning 'cause you forget that they're 3 hours behind you, here's a handy little chart to show you what time it will be for you when it's 12:00 noon SU! time:


Stampin' Up! is located in the Mountain Time Zone (MT).
















   

 

  

Hawaii
9:00 AM


Alaska
10:00 AM


Pacific
11:00 AM


Mountain
12:00 PM


Central
1:00PM


Eastern
2:00 PM


You will want to keep in mind that I'm sure I'm not the only one that will want to place an order ASAP so the system will probably be a lot slower than usual.  Also, if you don't have a copy of this catalog in hand, you should be able to see it (download time might also be slow, but it's SO worth the wait!!) by going to my website and clicking on the "SU! Products" tab and then you will see a little link on the right and sort of in the middle of the page that says "Online Catalog".  This is NOT the same thing as the on-line ordering link, it's the actual IB&C.  When you want to order, go to the "Shop Now" link at the top of my website and you can see all of the new items within the regular categories on the shop now link.  My website is linked over in the SU! Related Sites in my right-hand side-bar, or you can go there by clicking HERE


I am so excited about this new IB&C!!! It has so many new items that I find it hard to choose just what I want to get first!  I love the new stamps, there are so many new accessories, tools and embellishments, and the new papers are so beautiful!!!  It will be a hard decision since as much as I would want to, I can't buy it ALL!  ;) 


Have fun, and have a great day!  I will get a card up later - after all of the link updating I will have to do on here when the new catty goes live!!!


Also, don't forget about my Stamps in the Mail program in THIS post!!! It's a great way to spend just $40 a month and slowly add to your stampin' collection without breaking the bank and still getting those great new items in this brand new catalog!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)