***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 5, 2009

Ornament Instructions

Last post from me today, I promise!!  :)

Nancy Riley over at iSTAMP was SO sweet, and she picked something I made (I am so flattered!) as one of her iPICKS for this week.  The project she featured was my little domino ornament, and I have received so many e-mails asking exactly how I made it that I edited the post with the details. 

You can find the instructions for creating a domino ornament HERE

Thanks so much for looking, and definitely pop by Nancy's blog and check out her amazing talent!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Marie! I remember making these at your house at Laughlin ... they were fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)