Well, I finally decided what I am going to have as the prize for my Boot Loot, aka blog candy on most blogs. My blog passed 100K hits recently so I thought I would make this be a fun one. I am really sorry, but if you continue to read, you will see that if you are not a US resident or don't have an APO mailbox, then you can not join in this Boot Loot. See why below.
Who is excited about the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog that will be revealed on January 19th? I know I am!!!!! I am so excited that I even had a DREAM about getting it!!! Okay, I have a sickness...it's called being a stampaholic - addicted most strongly to the stamps and other items of the SU! persuasion.
So....I thought I would give you a random hodge-podge of short-answer questions to answer. That's all you have to do to get registered to win. I'm trying to see if one of the questions ends up with the same results as when it was asked at a function I was at recently. They're truly random questions, but still interesting...I think anyway.
Please leave your answer to the following questions in a comment below and ensure that you leave your name and e-mail when you post so that I can contact the winner. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE, and definitely keep reading this post to see the "limitation" listed below:
1. What is your favorite type of gum?
2. What is your favorite candy bar?
3. What brand of toothpaste do you use?
So...I'll tell you my answers after I post the winner. I will use the random.org program to draw a random winner, so PLEASE only one comment per person to keep it accurate!!! You have until Thursday at 8:00 pm (EST) to enter and I will announce the winner Friday morning. Tell your friends to come play and share the fun.
Oh....you want to know WHAT you're going to win???? ;) I almost forgot to tell you!! Well, not really, I just wanted to keep you hanging!! :P
I will give the winner a $50 gift certificate to buy anything they want out of the NEW SU! IB&C!!!!!!
The great thing for you is that:
1. I will be expediting this order (because I don't have tax to pay on orders since I live in DE I decided that I would spend the money to expedite this order - I've never done that before, but I really want my stuff!!) so it will ship to me faster. You won't have to pay for the shipping from me to you either!!!
2. Because I don't pay tax on my orders, you won't be paying tax on your order, so that means you only have to pay shipping, which if you don't want to spend a penny more than the $50 I'm giving you, you get $45.45 in FREE SU! merchandise!!!!
I will work out the order details with the winner. We'll want to order ASAP to get these goodies in your hands and not run into a backorder situation with the gazillions of orders sure to go in at the stroke of noon, Mountain Time, on January 19th!!!!
The only limitationis that I can only accept entriess from the US or APO addresses. Sorry - I would be breaking SU! rules since this is SU! merchandise!!! I really am sorry to my international friends, and I promise that my next big give-away will not be SU! merchandise that is ordered!!!!!!!! I appreciate each of you too, I'm just so excited about this new catty that I thought I would make the Boot Loot come from it!!
So, good luck and I can't wait to hear your answers!!!