***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

February 10, 2007

WE HAVE A WINNER!!

Little miss Emma drew number 15 out of the "hat" and that is Joyce! Here's what Joyce said she was doing with/for her significant other this Valentine's Day:

Joyce T. said...
My hubby and I will be celebrating 40 years in November. He works out of town through the week so we will just be sharing our e-flowers and I will make him a special card. We don't do gifts for each other, but usually go out to eat and spend special time with each other.
Hope I win because I would love to coaster to play with!!


Joyce, please e-mail me your mailing address, and I will get those coasters out to you in next week's mail. There should be an e-mail link in my profile at the top right, I believe.

So, what am I going to do for my husband? Well, I got someone to watch our kids, we're going out to dinner, of course he gets a card, and basically since we both don't need anything, we decided not to waste our money on things and just enjoy some kid-less time. We've got some big home-improvements coming with our house we own and rent, to sell it, so our money would do better going there than buying flowers that will die in a week, or chocolate that will make my pregnant physique even less attractive than it already is! :) Thanks so much for all of the great ideas! I think we found what will work best for us, and your inspiration was much appreciated and fun to hear!

Here is a card we made last night at my workshop. It was a simple one because I had beginner stampers, and I wanted to showcase the punch that will be leaving us when the Winter Mini goes away. The small tag punch "might" come back in the July Idea Book and Catalog. I would put money on it being in there, but you never know! We used my dusty crimper and the Tag Time stamp set, and that's about all there is to this card! Enjoy!



















Here's another of those silly blog quizzes. I saw this one on Allison's blog and thought I'd post it here to tide you over till Monday with both a card and a quiz!

You Should Rule Jupiter

Huge and hot, Jupiter is a quickly turning planet with short days and intense gravity.
You are perfect to rule Jupiter, because you are both dominant and kind.
You have great strength and confidence, but you never abuse your power.

You are always right. Even if you make mistakes, you compensate for them... before anyone knows it.

Headstrong and ambitious, you always have a goal in mind. You are optimistic and believe thing things will always work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)