***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

February 8, 2007

Feb. Group Meeting Make & Take

Here is the card that the ladies who come to our February Group Meeting will make. I really like this Winter Mini DS paper a lot!!! I thought a Valentine would be fun to make so this is what I went with. There is paper piercing, sponging on the DS paper, and other than that - nothing really fancy about the card at all. I used the Level II hostess set "A is for Adorable", and the Winter Mini stamp set "Fancy Flexible Phrases" for the sentiment on the bottom of the card. I was thrilled to use some hostess benefits to get the Fancy Flexible Phrases for free - being a hostess myself every now and then is great! I didn't want the make and take to be too complicated or time consuming and I think that the card turned out pretty cute. I hope they like it!

1 comment:

  1. What a great little card! I really enjoy your blog. You offer some great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)