***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

February 5, 2007

I'm a Bad Best Friend

I came across the card I had made (and even written in!) to send to my best friend, Cheryl, and it was tucked in with a bunch of sample cards that were out during my last Stamp Camp. Oops!! Her birthday was the 31st. I didn't get to call her that day either, so I stink at this best friend job! Anyway, she and I share a joke from high school concerning frogs, so I thought that this Sell-A-Bration set (Very Punny) has the perfect little froggie to congratulate her on both her birthday and getting her white jacket at P.A. school. They have a ceremony to receive their jackets, and she called and told me she had gotten her jacket (that's all she said), and I said, "what jacket?" Dumb me. Well, I told my mom that Cheryl had "gotten her jacket," and my mom said the same thing, "what jacket?" I must say, Cheryl is the first P.A. in training I've ever known, so I didn't know that there was a ceremony to get the jacket and that it was kind of a milestone in their schooling. Anyway, CONGRATS Cheryl, and happy birthday!! Your card went in the mail today!!! :) I guess this spoils the surprise of the card, but you can't see what's written in it at least, and then this way it's not two-three more days late!!!


This next image is another name frame that I made for a friend who's having a little boy sometime in the next week. She has 2 little girls, and her family is so excited to be blessed with a little boy next. I'm so happy for her!! Here's little Clark's frame:

1 comment:

  1. Love the card! How did you scallop your matte? Did you get your pencils yet? I think you should show us on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)