***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

February 26, 2007

Things that make you go HMMMMM......

Well, most of us have definite ideas about what we believe and don't believe. I'm not going to try to preach to you now, just show you one of the silly quizzes that I like to post. I think that this one really does encourage some thought though, and makes you realize whether you are able to stand up for what you believe in or not, and if you are perhaps too judgmental or maybe not judgmental enough. I liked it because it made me reaffirm what I know to be true about myself and what I stand for. Take it with a grain of salt, and for whatever it's worth to you, here's the quiz and my result:

You Are 48% Open Minded

You aren't exactly open minded, but you have been known to occasionally change your mind.
You're tolerant enough to get along with others who are very different...
But you may be quietly judgmental of things or people you think are wrong.
You take your own values pretty seriously, and it would take a lot to change them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)