***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

February 15, 2007

Swap Card


Here's a card that I made to swap with my local demonstrators who are in my downline and upline. I don't think all of the details are that visible (like the sponging and Linen BG), so I'll explain. I used SU!'s two largest square punches (1 3/8" and 1 1/4") for the whisper white and basic black pieces that the frogs are on. I stamped the froggies in black StazOn and colored them in with a Gable Green marker. Next, I put the little googlie-eyes on with some glue (I hope they stay!). I then stamped the card front with my Linen BG stamp and sponged the edges. I next applied another layer of Gable Green CS to put the frogs on and pierced along the edges of it and also distressed the edges with my handy SU! distressing tool. I used my brand-spanking new Round Tab punch that will be in the SU! Spring Mini Catalog (items in it available for purchase on March 1st) and stamped the sentiment from the froggie stamp (from the SAB set Very Punny) in white StazOn. Next, I just stuck the froggies and tab on to my card and lastly, the card has a basic black backing so that it really pops. WOW - my thumb looks FAT!!! LOL ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)