***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

February 13, 2007

Heart Attack!!!

I went to check on my littlest one, Sarah. She's down for a nap right now, and I went in and her bed was empty! I knew she hadn't come out because her door was shut and it creaks when opened and I hadn't heard a thing. I scanned the room a couple of times (it's also my craft room and after my recent workshop it's "kind of" a mess - LOL) and didn't see her. I was thinking, "oh my gosh, where is she?!?!" Well, about the 4th time I looked around the room, I noticed a little girl face-down in a pile of blankets and stuffed animals at the end of her bed. It's a small space where I keep extra blankets for her between her toddler bed and my supply cabinet. Well, I guess she was reading there (see the book?) and fell asleep. The white pillow in the pile blocked my view of her from the door almost totally, but you can't really tell from the angle of the shot. Anyway, funny, but scary for a moment! What a little stinker!! She's back in her bed now, of course! :) Here are the pics:


2 comments:

  1. One time my son pulled something similar. He took his pillow, blanket, and stuffed animal and climbed into his toychest and fell asleep. I, like you, came in to check on him and about had a heart attack when I couldn't find him. Then I calmed down enough to think and realized there were only limited places he could be. Opened up the toychest (thank goodness one with lots of air hole space) and there he was! Of course, I took pictures and scrapped it. :-) troopersma from SCS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How scary!!! I can see why you overlooked her. At least next time, you will know to look there if she is not in her bed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)