***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

February 23, 2007

More PaperTrey

So if you didn't see my first post on PaperTrey, see it here. I LOVE this stamp set! It came a couple of days ago and I've only gotten to play with it once, but can't wait to get it out again soon! Go to PaperTrey's site to order it for yourself. It's only $15 (plus s/h and tax) and is so worth it! It's extremely versatile and it makes some really clean and striking looking cards. Check out Nichole's blog {capture the moment} for some great projects made with the set, or PaperTrey's website listed above for samples that are also posted there. I've loved everything I have seen made with this stamp set so far, and that's not very normal (at least for me) to like EVERYTHING everybody makes. :) Anyway, enough rambling. I LOVE this set so check it out to find out why for yourself!

Here's the quick little card I made for my niece Katie. Her birthday is this Saturday. She really likes purple and I really like the stamp set (LOL) so I used it. It's super easy to use and line everything up, and stamps very crisp, clear images. Can you tell I really like it? I should be a spokesperson for it!!! :)


PS- I cheated and dated this post for tomorrow (Friday) so that I could cheat and not post tomorrow. I have a busy day - we have a doctor's appointment (we might find out the sex of the baby) and a "date" right after it, so I've got lots to do before leaving for the afternoon/evening. If you're seeing it on Thursday, no, you're not crazy! :)

PPS- I started using the SNAP program that allows you to see a pop-up of all external links within my blog. If you don't like this, simply click on the top right-hand side of the pop-up where it says "Options & Disable" and you can turn off the SNAP pop-ups. Hopefully you like them though!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer NellenbackFeb 22, 2007, 4:41:00 PM

    Cute card and I love the stamps. Your wheel will be here Monday. I will just drop it by your house when I get out that day. Anyhow let me know what you are having (if you find out). I have tons of boys clothing that you can have if you want them. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the inspiration! Love this set with the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too...I feel an itch to go shopping again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! It does look easy and I love purple too!Cherie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)