***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

February 15, 2007

PAPERTREY

What is PAPERTREY you're asking (or perhaps you already know)? Well, they are a trio of women who have gotten together with "excitement and passion "to provide excellent quality materials" to those of us in the paper-crafting world. Nichole Heady has a blog called capture the moment that journals her experiences and projects with this company, PAPERTREY.

I've been following Nichole's blog for a while now, and PAPERTREY has come out with their very first stamp set! Let me say, I am EXTREMELY loyal to SU! and don't usually even spend much time looking at other company's stamps. If I do, it's because I've seen something made with them that perks my interest. Well, Nichole has made some things with their new stamp set that have more than perked my interest. I've already bought the set and it's debut was TODAY!!! It is an adorable set, and if you visit her blog you can see samples she has made with it over the past two weeks. You can also check out Heather Nichols' blog post at pine is here. for another SUPER cute sample made with this stamp set. She is one of the design team members for PAPERTREY.

Anyway, without further ado, here's a picture of the stamp set, and take some time to visit Nichole's blog or the PAPERTREY website for more great samples or to purchase this awesome set!

1 comment:

  1. The more I see this stamp set; the more I think I need it. Only thing is that I am partial to wood mounted rubber stamps. Can a skunk change his stripes? I do see where clear stamps would make it easier to position words, phrases, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)