***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

February 12, 2007

Coaster Share - They've Shipped!!!!

Just to update all those of you in my coaster share. They shipped on Friday and will be here this Friday (the 16th). I will do my best to get them out Monday/Tuesday of next week. I have a Stamp Camp this Saturday, so please bear with me. They will be on their way AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

Just for fun, another one of those silly quizzes:

You Follow Your Head

You're rational, collected, and logical.
Generally, it takes you quite a while to fall in love.
In fact, you've even been accused of being very picky.
While you're cool, you're not ice cold.
You just know what you want, and don't mind waiting to get it.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Monday a federal holiday? See, you just got yourself an extra day! LOL You have a big job ahead of you. Thanks so much for taking this on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh duh! My husband will be home, how could I forget!?!?!? I guess it will be Tuesday then! Thanks Colleen! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)