***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

February 6, 2007

Coasters Have Been Ordered

I'm still missing money from some of you. I WILL NOT send them to you if I don't have your money by the time the coasters arrive. I guess that just means more for me (I'll be SWIMMING in coasters!). See this post to find out if I've received your money. If I get it after they come, I will shred your check and let you know. Thanks.

I ordered the coasters today, and there was a price increase.The coaster prices went up since they last quoted SCS users. I just wanted to let you know that there was an increase so that you aren’t surprised if you try to do one of these shares again and the prices are different. To my best guess, they’ve increased as such (but I’m not a math whiz) and this is JUST AN FYI (it probably will be less than $1 per increment of 50):

50 - $6.55
100 - $10.05
200 - $15.10
300 - $18.10

I do appreciate all of the cute cards so far, too!!! Thanks, ladies!!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer NellenbackFeb 6, 2007, 8:17:00 AM

    Hey Marie,If you have any extra coasters that you don't get money for, I will take an extra fifty and give you my money a.s.a.p. I was wondering if you had about 3-4 catalogs and 3-4 winter mini's that I could have and just give them back to you when mine come in(which should be next week sometime)? Let me know if you want me to give you winter or spring mini's for them. Give me a call and I will come pick them up when you get a chance. I forgot to place my order last week so I could get them in time for my workshop Sunday. And by the way, I love those two cards that you made. They are so cute!!! Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to get in on any future coaster orders or if you have some left from a current order that wasn't covered, pleas let me know. Thanks.Ileneiebyrne@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)